Know your rights!
Read the following to ensure you enjoy the full benefits of your Muvo Card. After all, it’s the easier, faster and more convenient way to go.
- 1. If you have valid trips pre-loaded on your Muvo Card, you are entitled to use your card on the People Mover, Durban Transport and Mynah busses.
- 2. In the unlikely event that the Muvo Card equipment on the bus is faulty and you are unable to use your Muvo Card, the driver MUST issue you with an emergency ticket. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY IN CASH.
- 3. Please load the correct number of stages on your card. If you are found to be travelling beyond the stage you have loaded on your card, you will need to pay the correct amount in cash or will be asked to disembark the bus.
- 4. Please ensure you have sufficient trips available on your card. You can check your balance on your bus receipt or at your nearest Muvo PayPoint.
If you have any further queries you can contact us in the following ways:
- Visit a Muvo PayPoint
- Call our Customer Careline: 080 000 6886
If you would like to report an incident please provide us with the following information:
- Where the incident occurred
- The date and time of the incident
- The bus driver’s name (if possible)
- The bus registration number
All queries or complaints will be handled within 7 working days.